Marketing is a wide field and it is always expanding. This is why players in the insurance industry are wondering how to grow your insurance business. Every few years, a new social media platform emerged and new strategies have been developed. 2016 shows that consumers are now more interested in social media more than ever. The same goes with content marketing which became a trend last year.
Digital marketing was great in 2016 because of the big changes that occurred including a new algorithm launched by Twitter, the most popular augmented reality game that uses real location which is Pokemon Go and in June, the acquisition of LinkedIn by Microsoft for $26.2 billion.
Social media marketing experts shared their view regarding the state of digital marketing for 2017 and they talked about what to expect and how to utilize these in order to help you on how to grow your insurance business.
- Content marketing is on top of the list because according to Harris who is the CEO of a digital marketing agency, it will remain the king. It was found out that Google favours websites that publish quality content and contains vital information for users.
- According to a YouTuber, Roberto Blake, video content will also play an important role in this year’s digital marketing. Live video is currently being utilized by a number of brands as well as individuals. Within the last year, there is a considerable increase in the number of users and it is only expected to increase as months go by.
- Tim Suolo who is a head marketer said that AI/ML will start to have an influence in digital marketing. These are tools that will help in automating common tasks in marketing such as creating a logo with a professional design.
- SEO has been used for several years now and will continue to do so this year. This skill is now considered an important investment in digital marketing.
- The CEO of Hubspot, Brian Halligan, said that Google is a key player on how to grow your insurance business. Quality content will not only rank your website higher but it will also be featured in the quick answer box made by Google.