A Vespa scooter or moped is the preferred choice of transport for many people. Using a moped to commute in the city not only reduces the travel time, it also eases the parking woes. Mopeds are small and light weight and can easily navigate the busy city traffic. They can be easily parked and are also exempted from the taxes in many cities. When it comes to fuel usage, mopeds are very economical and fuel-efficient. With so many advantages, demand for Vespa scooters and mopeds is constantly on the rise.
When it comes to mopeds, buying new ones from authorized Vespa dealers is always advisable. New bikes come with manufacturer warranties and offer peace of mind to the buyers. Select a reputable dealer for your purchase. Here are a few steps to help you pick the right dealer for your scooter or moped.
- Ask for references. Speak to your friends and colleagues, who own a moped and know about the Vespa dealers in and around your locality. Satisfied customers are always willing to provide reviews and references.
- Search the internet for the names and addresses of Vespa dealers in your city. You can also visit the websites of the dealers and know about the company history, the brands they deal, services provided by the dealer and customer testimonials and feedback. This will help you to narrow down your search and pick a few trusted and reliable dealers in your city.
- Once you have a list of few trusted dealers, visit the dealerships. Talk to the sales personnel and observe the way they talk to the customers. A well maintained dealership shows professional attitude. The sales personnel in the dealership should have knowledge about the different models and their features. They should be able to guide you on the best moped or scooter that suits your requirement. However, the salesmen should not be too pushy, they should not push you into buying a specific bike.
- The next step is to look for the financing options available with the dealer. Most of the reputed dealers have in-house finance teams that provide easy financing options to the clients. Also speak about the insurance and other fees that are not included in the cost of the bike.
- Select a Vespa dealer, with a reputable track record and bargain for a good deal. Some of the authorized dealers provide value additions such as extended warranties, free accessories and riding gear etc.